Monday, April 27, 2009

Happy, oh, happy!!

In my opinion, Mondays call for a "happy list"! No mater what day of the week it is, no matter how the day is going, there is always something that we can find to be grateful for. 1 Thessalonians 5:18 says,
"In every thing give thanks:
for this is the will of God
in Christ Jesus concerning you."
I am going to go through the alphabet to make a list of twenty-six things that I am thankful for and that make me happy. I hope that you will enjoy the list and that some of them will make you happy, too!
A ~ Advanced EXCEL and all of the memories that my friends and I have made and will make together
B ~Blueberry cheesecake, especially the way that my grandma makes it (and just cheese cake in general)
C ~ COFFEE, especially Starbucks, with tons of creamer and sugar!
D ~ Dove Dark CHOCOLATE (or any kind of chocolate for that matter)
E ~ Espresso- in my coffee of course :)
F ~ Frappachino! Sorry, my mind is on coffee this evening! :)
G ~ Going on trips with my family- the "where" does not matter so much as "with whom"
H ~ Helping my mother with stuff around the house, with meal preparation, etc.
I ~ Investing in the lives of others. You never can tell what sort of a difference a little smile or a kind deed will do in someone else's life.
J ~ Just being with my dear friends
K ~ Keeping things organized and clean :)
L ~ Lattes, especially mocha or vanilla ones
M ~ Making others time more profitable and helping them to succeed by giving of my time and myself. I have yet to find something more rewarding! :)
N ~ New days to enjoy all of the treasures that God is bringing in them
O ~ One hour dates with the Love of my life Who gave Himself because I was so precious to Him. Oh, how I love Him! Let me count the ways...
P ~ Pies of all kinds, especially apple, pumpkin, strawberry, and lemon marange (and caramel marange, too!)
Q ~ Quiet days with little to do and lots of time to enjoy doing it!
R ~ Resting safely in my Saviors love
S ~ Spending time with special younger brothers
T ~ Teaching Children's Institute!!! I think I left half of my heart with the four through seven year olds... :)
U ~ Understanding, like-minded Christian friends who will listen, love, encourage, and admonish and know when and how to do each one
V ~ Victoriously productive days, thanks to God's Almighty hand of blessing!
W ~ Watching the way God works everything out for my good! Even when things look like a complete mess, I love knowing that my Heavenly Father has a plan and will do the impossible in and through my life as I trust His sufficiency!!
X ~ X-ing signs that I pass by when I am out on a walk with my family or friends
Y ~ Yummy meals with friends, family, food, and fellowship (four of my favorite F's by the way)
Z ~ Zpending (or should I say spending) time with my dear daddy!!
"Happy, oh, happy! Happy in the Lord!!!"

No comments:

Post a Comment